FAQ - Admissions
1. When does the Admission begin every year?
New Admission starts from November of each year which will be updated on the website
2. What is the Admission Process?
- Go to Website www.diyaschool.com
- Click on Admission
- Apply Online
- Application Processing
- Admission Fees along with submission of documents within five working days from the date of intimation to complete the Admission Process.
3. What happens if the Admission is not completed within the stipulated time?
The seat will be allocated to the next student from the waiting list.
4. What is the selection criteria?
- 3 Years and above as of 31st May 2023 for Pre-primary 1
- 4 Years and above as of 31st May 2023 for Pre-primary 2
- Pre-primary 3 to Grade 9 based on assessment performance and seat availability
- First Preference for siblings
5. What kind of Assessment will be done?
A diagnostic assessment will be conducted to test the academic level of the student.
- PP-1, PP2: English, Mathematics & EVS (Oral & Writing) interview with parents & students
- PP3: English, Mathematics & EVS (Oral & Writing) interview with parents & students
- Grade 1: English (Written & Reading), EVS, Kannada, Mathematics.
- Grade 2 to 3: English (Written & Reading), Hindi, Kannada Mathematics and EVS.
- Grade 4 & 5: English, Hindi, Kannada, Mathematics and Science.
- Grade 6 to 8: English, Mathematics, Science, Hindi & Kannada.
- Grade 9: English, Mathematics, Science, Social Science, Hindi & Kannada.
* Selected students will be intimated by mail within five working days from the date of Assessment.
6. What are the Mandatory documents required at the time of Admission?
- Birth Certificate
- Aadhar card (Both Parent & Students)
- TC from the previous school
- Passport size photograph (Student and Parent)
7. Is the Admission fee refundable?
The Admission fee is non-refundable and non-transferable under any circumstances.